Friday, February 13, 2015

DIY Body Scrub



One of the things that I really like to do on my free time is to make my own stuff. It doesn't matter what it is (food, beauty, home decor, etc) it makes me feel powerfull! It's like a therapeutic  situation to me. I feel like I don't depend of anything or anyone to get my stuff done...you know what I mean? Anyways! This DIY is prefect for those last minute gift ideas and also a great way to keep you looking good in a budget. 
Body Scrubs are a must have product in our beauty drawer...Why? Well, just as simple as we are all the time exposed to dirt and dust and our bodies absorb that gross stuff; The best way to take that out is exfoliating our skin! Also it's a great way to always have healthy looking skin. So for a busy mom like me, doing errands all day long, this beauty step is crucial, so instead of buying an expensive body scrub every month I do it by myself. Here are the step by step instructions so you can do it at home too.


WHAT DO YOU NEED!?

-SUGAR
-OIL (COCONUT, ALMOND, BABY OIL, ETC)
-FAVORITE ESSENTIAL OIL

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Una de las cosas que me gusta hacer en mi tiempo libre es hacer mis propias cosas. No importa lo que sea (comida, belleza, decoracion, etc) me hace sentir poderosa! Es una situacion terapeutica para mi. Siento que no dependo de nadie y nada para poder tener mis cosas...sabes?
Como sea, Este proyecto es perfecto para esos regalos de ultimo momento y ademas sirve para que te veas muy bien a un bajo costo.
Los exfoliantes corporales son un producto crucial en nuestro gabinete de belleza..Porque? Bueno, tan simple como decirte que no las pasamos todo el dia entre la mugre y el polvo y el cuerpo absorbe esa suciedad. La mejor manera de sacar todo eso es exfoliando nuestra piel! Ademas de que siempre es bueno traer una piel saludable. Asi que para una mama ocupada como yo, haciendo deberes todo el dia, este paso es muy importante, asi que en vez de comprarme un exfoliante caro cada mes, lo hago yo sola.
Aqui estan las instrucciones paso por paso, para que lo hagas en casa tambien.

¿QUE NECESITAS?

-AZUCAR
-ACEITE (COCO, ALMENDRA, DE BEBE, ETC)
-ACEITE ESENCIAL FAVORITO





First you're going to add 2 cups pf sugar in air dry container (or you can do it in a bowl and then add the mixture to the container)
Primero aƱades 2 tazas de azucar a un contenedor libre de aire (o puedes hacerlo en un bowl y despues pasarlo al contenedor)


Add as many oil you want. Depends on how much liquid you want to have in your scrub.
Agrega todo el aceite que quieras. Depende de que tan liquido quieras el exfoliante.


Add 10- 15 drops of your favorite essential oil. I used rose because it's my mom's favorite essential oil and I'm giving this scrub to her for valentine's day.
Agrega 10-15 gotas de tu aceite esencial favorito. Yo use rosas por que es el favorito de mi mama y este scrub lo hice para ella por San Valentin.


Mix!
Mezcla!


Now you can personalize it! I added rose petals to have a more rustic/natural/organic look.
Ahora lo puedes personalizar! Yo agregue petalos de rosa para hacerlo ver mas rustico/natural/organico.


And don't forget to decorate the container too! Have fun with it.
No se te olvide decorar el contenedor tambien! Diviertete haciendolo.


AND THERE YOU GO! 
Y AHI LO TIENES!







ALL PICTURES IN THIS POST WERE TAKEN BY ME

No comments:

Post a Comment